Company ProfileRaaziq Group is Pakistan\'s leading logistics and ancillary services provider. Established in 1974, the company operates via nationwide facilities and an overseas network of agents that service every corner of Pakistan and reach 80 other countries across six continents. Using our penetrating network, we provide our customers with tailor-made solutions for their unique supply chain challenges. Still, our people are our biggest asset. Over 800 employees leverage Raaziq\'s 35 years of industry and country expertise to provide unparalleled know-how and professionalism.
In delivering a full range of services, including air and ocean freight forwarding, custom brokerage, intercity transportation, cold chain process management, warehousing and distribution. Our value-added services and e-services help over 5,000 businesses of all sizes and in all industries around the globe streamline the flow of goods from factory to customer in a transparent and efficient way. We have been consistently recognized by our peers and customers as an industry leader. Ranked first in customs clearance by Pakistan Customs Computerized System (PACCS), Raaziq International has also been ranked as a top-five air freight forwarder by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has received numerous awards from business associations at the local, national and regional level, including the \"Best Export Performance Award\" for the last three years from the Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry.
- Raaziq\'s value-added services and e-services help over 5,000 businesses of all sizes and in all industries around the globe streamline the flow of goods from factory to customer in a transparent and efficient way.
- Panalpina which is the strategic partner of Raaziq has over 500 branches in 80 countries that enable Raaziq to provide complete supply chain solutions across 6 continents.
- Raaziq has the distinction of handling projects for many top national and multinational companies such as Metro, Makro, Unilever, Mobilink, Nokia, Schlumberger, Gresham, Alcatel, Komatso, Wartsilla Power, ABB, Siemens, GBC, Engerflex Canada, Honda, Pride Forasol, Warid Telecom and Pakistan Railways.
- Raaziq is deeply committed to the reconstruction of Afghanistan and today serves many European nations like the UK, Netherlands, Spain, and Scandinavia with the military efforts. Raaziq today stands proud as the most reliable and time-definite delivery system in Pakistan.
Following are the companies work under the Raaziq Group\'s banner:
- Raaziq Intl Pvt Ltd
International Freight Forwarding
- Ammiza Transport Pvt Ltd
- Ammiza Logistics & Warehousing Pvt Ltd
Warehousing, Stock management and Distribution
- TS & TS Pvt Ltd
Transit Security & Technical Services
Cold Chain Process Management
- RIL Logistics Pvt Ltd
International freight forwarding
- Mediterranean Foods Company
Foods Company Restaurant, Outdoor and Project Catering Services
- Raaziq Marketing Management Services Pvt Ltd
Marketing, Financial and IT Services
- Solution Heights
Customized Software Development
- Ammiza Aviation Pvt Ltd
Charter Wing and GSA Division
Graphic Designers(3 yrs) Raaziq Group, Haveli Lakha
Interpreting the business needs and developing a concept to suite their purpose Estimating the time required to complete work and providing quotes for clients Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time Presenting finalized…
Distribution Executive(5 yrs) Raaziq Group, Islamabad
To supervise ware house activities like receiving shipping storage of finished goods in coordination with store team. Implementation of LIFO/FIFO system while ensuring and safety of stocks To monitor customer services KPIs To Manage the fleet of supply vehicles &…
Civil Supervisor(3 yrs) Raaziq Group, Lahore
Designing, maintenance strategies, procedures and methods. Planning and scheduling planned and unplanned work Diagnosing breakdown problems Carrying out quality inspections on jobs Liaising with clients departments and customers Arranging specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components Controlling maintenance tools, stores…
Mechanical Supervisor(3 yrs) Raaziq Group, Lahore
Manage all mechanical systems efficiently. Complete manuals of mechanical systems. Report any system malfunctions to the management. Have technical knowledge of complete system. Manage the team of technicians efficiently. Develop sound technical protocols for mechanical systems. Perform routine maintenance systems.…