Search TipsTips to make the best of the search
The keywords you choose to give in the keyword box may result in you finding that elusive “right” match. Give a little thought to the words you want to use. These will determine the type or spread of jobs you get to see.
Start with the obvious, give the keywords which relate to the type of job that you are looking for. They could be the skills that you have, designations of the jobs that you want, or the qualifications that you hold. In addition you could be giving the city name, company that you want to work for etc.
• If you are a graduate, with some experience in a call center looking for a job in Lahore – you should give BPO Team Leader Lahore in the keyword box.
• If you are a graduate, with some experience in a call center looking for a job in Lahore, but in an internet company – you should give Internet graduate Lahore in the keyword box.
• If you are a qualified network administrator, with the required technical qualifications – you should give “Network administrator” in the keyword box.
• Multiple search words will give you more results
• If you are searching for phrases, then use “ ” around the phrase. For example: “Sales Manager” “Art Director” etc.
The keywords that you give are searched for in the title of the job, keyskills asked for in the job, entire text of the job description in that order.
The jobs are sorted on relevance by default. The most relevant ones appear at the top.
In case you do not find the jobs in your city in the first scroll, use the guided search links given in the left hand panel of the job results page.